https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dragon.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-12-14 07:57:172018-12-14 07:57:17Reported Speech – Grammar Game for ESL
Practice and develop skills in using reported speech through this English grammar activity.
Reported Speech – We use reporting verbs like ‘say’, ‘tell’ or ‘ask’ to report what someone else said as a direct speech. Hence, reported speech is alternatively referred to as indirect speech. Since reported speech is often use to talk about the past, we normally change the tense of the spoken words. We change the reporting verb when we introduce the reported words. Inverted commas are not used when turning direct speech into reported speech. Use the exercise above to practice correctly reporting direct speech.
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Frog Life Cycle, Science Spelling Game Activity for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.