https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/turaco-baker.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2018-06-18 03:59:232022-04-12 11:09:23Fox and Wolves, Differences - Science Spelling Game
This science spelling game activity helps kids practice the differences between foxes and wolves. It is suitable for junior primary school first and second graders.
- Key Science Facts
- Foxes and wolves are both mammals.
- They both have bushy tails, furry coats and long noses.
- While they look alike, they are different species of animals.
- Species are a group of living things that have many features in common.
- Wolves are different because they grow larger.
- Wolves live in packs or groups of about six to ten.
- Foxes live by themselves.
- Wolves can weigh up to 140 pounds (or 63 kilograms/10 stones).
- Wolves grow to around 3 feet tall.
- Game: The Turaco Baker Game is a time-limited game of drag and drop spelling.
In primary grades, children learn about the world around them. As they learn about the world, they learn about various animals. Foxes and Wolves fall into an interesting category children love to learn about in all grades. Some key information they learn is as follows: Foxes and wolves are both mammals. They both have bushy tails, furry coats and long noses. While they look alike, they are different species of animals. Species are a group of living things that have many features in common. Wolves are different because they grow larger. Wolves live in packs or groups of about six to ten. Foxes live by themselves. Wolves can weigh up to 140 pounds (or 63 kilograms/10 stones) and grow to around 3 feet tall. In Foxes and Wolves, Differences – Science Spelling Game, Students will review key concepts while spelling important terms. Kids will find this game fun because part of the letters are filled in, but enough are left for students to be challenged by the conquest of figuring out the spelling puzzle. After each answer the following screen features a colorful Parrot chef baking fresh deserts. When the answer is correct, the baked desert comes out perfect, but when the answer is incorrect, the baked dish is burned! This game would be great for science partners to work on between other activities. Read Less