- One way to develop vocabulary is by learning new words with a similar meaning.
- This game helps children and beginner English language learners to develop their vocabulary on synonyms.
- Examples are – Rabbit/Bunny; Jump/Hop etc.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/space.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-28 08:19:562018-06-20 16:12:42Word Synonyms 1- ESL Vocabulary Game for 1st Grade
This word synonyms game is an English language vocabulary building exercise for ESL kids in 1st grade.
Highest Rated Games
- Living and Non-living Things – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtraction of thousands up to 9999 – 4th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition, Subtraction of Cents – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.