- One way to develop vocabulary is by learning new words with a similar meaning.
- This game helps children and beginner English language learners to develop their vocabulary on synonyms.
- Examples are – Rabbit/Bunny; Jump/Hop etc.
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/space.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-28 08:19:562018-06-20 16:12:42Word Synonyms 1- ESL Vocabulary Game for 1st Grade
This word synonyms game is an English language vocabulary building exercise for ESL kids in 1st grade.
Highest Rated Games
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Day and Night – Science Spelling Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Word Families 1 – at, it, ug, um – ESL Phonics Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Animal Habitat – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.