- Play the game to develop your word skills.
- This compound word game will help beginner English language learners to develop their vocabulary.
- Compound words are two or more words that form a single meaning.
- Example – Lunch + Room = Lunchroom, Foot + Ball = Football
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-28 08:18:232018-06-20 16:25:33Compound Words 2 - ESL Kids Vocabulary Game
This compound words ESL kids game is a vocabulary building exercise for first and second grade primary English language learners.
Game: The Monkey Isle game is a time-limited multiple choice exercise.
You might also like
Highest Rated Games
- Daily routines verbs space (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition Kids Math Game – Dragon Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Hundreds, tens, units, place value math game for 3rd Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplying by 20, 5th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.