- Play the game to develop your word skills.
- This compound word game will help beginner English language learners to develop their vocabulary.
- Compound words are two or more words that form a single meaning.
- Example – Lunch + Room = Lunchroom, Foot + Ball = Football
https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/monkey.jpg 176 250 turacogame https://www.turacogames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Turacogames-300x135.png turacogame2017-03-28 08:18:232018-06-20 16:25:33Compound Words 2 - ESL Kids Vocabulary Game
This compound words ESL kids game is a vocabulary building exercise for first and second grade primary English language learners.
Game: The Monkey Isle game is a time-limited multiple choice exercise.
Highest Rated Games
- Fractions, half– math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtraction of thousands up to 9999 – 4th Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Antonyms 2, Word Building ESL Kids Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Money Addition, Subtraction of Cents – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.