Science Games for 1st Grade & Kindergarten – This page features fun games and activities to review and practice first grade and kindergarten science knowledge in the primary school curriculum. You will find activities to reinforce core science knowledge such as living vs non-living things, life cycles, space, plants and seasons, differences in animal and plant species and more. Simply pick an activity, then practice and play!
Highest Rated Games
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Addition of numbers up to hundreds – 3rd Grade Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Frog Life Cycle, Science Spelling Game Activity for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Telling Time, Quarter to, Quarter Past – 2nd grade math game (5.00 out of 5)
- Apples and Oranges, Differences, Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.