Science Games for 1st Grade & Kindergarten – This page features fun games and activities to review and practice first grade and kindergarten science knowledge in the primary school curriculum. You will find activities to reinforce core science knowledge such as living vs non-living things, life cycles, space, plants and seasons, differences in animal and plant species and more. Simply pick an activity, then practice and play!
Highest Rated Games
- Living and Non-living Things – Science Game for Kids (5.00 out of 5)
- Subtracting from 10 to 20 – Math Game for 1st Grade (5.00 out of 5)
- Number Spelling 20 to 99 – Kids Math Game (5.00 out of 5)
- Multiplication Math Game for Third Graders (5.00 out of 5)
- Fractions of numbers, half, quarter – math game for 2nd graders (5.00 out of 5)
Subscribe for offers
We will appreciate your feedback.